Thrive In The Face of COVID-19 With Kim Sawyer
Kim Sawyer of TheWealthSource sits down with ATD Houston's M. Bruce Abbott to discuss how to thrive, not just survive, during this pandemic.
Executive and Enterprise Coach, Business Facilitator and Professional Speaker
· Has over twenty years of diverse business experience; he has started businesses, led companies, and been involved in almost every aspect of a business enterprise.
· Today owns and manages theWealthSource®, an executive and enterprise coaching firm. His mission is to coach and facilitate key business people, teams and enterprises to create extraordinary wealth – in all its forms.
· Accomplishes this primarily by means of individual coaching, his Success-Group™ team coaching program and Enterprise Coaching ™, his program to build a "Coaching Culture" in an organization.
· Been published in a number of business media outlets, interviewed in the Houston Chronicle, appeared on CNN Business Radio and speaks frequently to companies and professional and industry organizations across the country.
· Holds a BBA in Entrepreneurship from the University of Houston and an MS in Organizational Development from the University of Texas. ICF Certified Coach and Certified Birkman Consultant.
· Has a keen interest in philosophy, spirituality, poetry, science and technology. He has traveled broadly and served his country in the US Army. Kim resides in Houston, TX with his awesome young son, and two cuddly pit bulls - a wonderful family whom he loves deeply.